Personal Data means data of User upon the User’s usage of the Website either in Our possession or likely to come into Our possession.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of third parties (including but not limited to various Service Providers (as defined below) selected solely by Us) in order to process your data more effectively.
User is any living individual who is using Our Website and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information and data for various purposes to provide and improve Our Website. Types of data collected include but are not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information of whatever type that may be of interest to you whether developed by Us solely or by third parties or in cooperating between Us and any third party.
3. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit Our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device.
The Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Website that you visit, the time and
date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website with a mobile device, the Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
4. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give Us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use the Location Data to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service.
5. Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Website.
6. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- To provide and maintain Our Website.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that We can improve Our Website.
- To monitor the usage of Our Website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other solutions, goods, services and events which We offer.
7. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given Us permission to do so.
- The processing is in Our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data We hold about you and if you want it to be removed from Our systems, please contact Us.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to Our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where We have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
9. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers and servers located outside of your geographical jurisdiction or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
10. Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LMSA or any of its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
- To protect the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
11. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security as some events may occur beyond Our control and not be attributable to an action of willful misconduct and/or intentional negligence from Our side.
12. Service Providers
We may employ or engage third party companies and individuals to perform actions and services for the Website on Our behalf (“Service Providers”).
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain Our Website.
14. Behavioral Remarketing
15. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.